NEW ONLINE BANKING FEATURES NOW AVAILABLE!
In order to make banking easier and more convenient, we have upgraded our online banking system to allow you to transfer money to or from another account you may have at another financial institution.
If you don't already have an online banking account set-up, simply choose Enroll Now. If you've already set-up your online banking account, just login to your Advantage online banking account to create your External Account. You can then choose to transfer funds into or out of the account. Make sure to read the disclosures and detailed instructions below. Please call us at 419.529.5603 or message us for assistance.
Setting up an External Account to your Advantage Account:
Making an External Transfer on Online Banking:
• Sign into your online banking account (this can be done on the Desktop or Mobile App).
• Click the menu button on the top left (≡) if you are using the mobile app.
• Choose the Transfer option.
• Account transfers
• Your external account, once it has been verified, will be in the drop-down menu. You can choose to either take from or deposit too.
• From Account: select the account you want the funds to come from.
• To: select which account you want the funds to go into.
• Amount: type in the amount you want to transfer
• Comment: please enter the name of the external account (this is important to do otherwise you will only see Advantage on your transaction history).
• If these are completed by 3pm EST on business days, they should be posted the same day. They typically post after 5pm EST.
If you need help with this process, please don't hesitate in contacting us for help. We can help you in person or via phone.
« Back to General News Releases