$5.95 per month covers Account owner/s & Family1
Checking plus valuable benefits to keep you safe!
- No Minimum Balance required
- Unlimited check writing
- Debit Card with unlimited transactions
- Overdraft protection
- Online Banking
- Visa Credit Card
- Cellular Telephone Protection3
Help better protect yourself, your family and your joint account owners with our identity theft monitoring and resolution service1 that includes credit file monitoring2, 3-in-1 credit report, monitoring of over 1,000 public databases, identity theft expense reimbursement3, fully managed resolution services, and more.
- Credit File Monitoring2 – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (Registration/activation required) Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on Equifax data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
- Total Identity Monitoring – monitoring of over 1,000 databases. (Registration/activation required.)
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage3 for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (Registration/activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration/activation required.)
Cellular Telephone Protection3 - Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and aboard. Maximum of two claims per year. Covers the first three phones on a cellular telephone bill paid through your checking account. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account)
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2 Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
3 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
Insurance Products are not a deposit of or guaranteed by the Credit Union or any Credit Union Affiliate and are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency.
Deposits on all accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA, National Credit Union Administration.